Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Party 2011

My party was held on 24 December 2011 (Saturday) and I invited a few of my close friends over for a small gathering.. I did not invite a lot of people cos my house is really small and it cannot accommodate so many people at one go. 

When I say it's small, it's really small. The bathroom at the suite we stayed in St Regis was bigger than the whole of my bedroom plus living room. Madness right?

I am the host of the party, but Chloe is the star of the party.. as usual.

Santi put Chloe in her new Longchamp bag which I helped her buy in Paris. :)

Santi and Welly came earlier than the rest.. the three of us went to Bugis Junction to pick up the sushi and buy food/groceries for the party. They also prepared pasta and brought it for me! :) So nice of them!!

So after buying all the stuff, we cabbed back to my place and started setting up and preparing all the food.

Fruits, Ham & Sushi!
Pork Ribs, Pork Knuckles & Roast Chicken with potatoes

This picture shows 3/4 of my room. 

I think I was messaging my sister and nagging at her for missing my party. Hahaha!

Look at Chloe! She's so cute!

Welly is my chef! He helped me cut the meat and serve to my guests ^^

I love this picture! So many people in my kitchen! 
Yes.. this is the WHOLE kitchen. -_-

I don't know what I was doing but I think I was pointing at the food and asking Wayne (Joyce's boyfriend) to eat more..

Gift exchange corner with my door gifts!

I bought Candy Canes filled with Hersheys or Reeses Peanutbutter cup for my guests. :)

We had a super fun gift exchange where everyone will receive a gift from someone else.... than it's group picture shots time! ^^

Yes, that's my whole living room.

Special present from Joyce and Wayne!

Special present from Tim Tim! :)

He bought me a Hello Kitty iPhone4 cover cos he thought I switched to iPhone4 long ago.. I am still on 3GS! Hahahha!

Playing Ice Cream Tower~

We also played BlackJack where Debbie is the big winner. She's really lucky in gambling! :) It was Welly's first time playing and when Debbie opened his cards, she kinda got mindfucked cos Welly had two picture cards and 1 Ace card. Apparently he got BlackJack and he still go and take another card thinking he doesn't have enough points.. =_= Everyone laughed like mad! Hahahaha!

Christmas Log Cake

Nathaniel said he wanted to bring a cake but he did not confirm with me the night before so I kinda panicked and planned to go and buy one but coincidentally my office was having a party and there were THREE extra log cakes so I took home the one that looks the nicest. :)

Group shot with the girls! 

Super cute pic!


After most of the guests left, I told Welly I was hungry cos I seldom eat when guests are around.. too busy replenishing food/drinks and making sure everyone was eating.. and Welly cooked porridge for me! :) Using the leftover roast chicken and my japanese rice! Super wen-xin feeling.

We had a silly countdown at 12midnight where the remaining guests stared at their phones and yelled MERRY CHRISTMAS the moment the time hits 0000hrs on their phone.. Than we banded together and year 5,4,3,2,1 MERRY CHRISTMAS again as a group. Hahahhahaha! Most of them left afterwards, with only Wany, Yaya and Nathaniel staying from 1am till 6am to accompany me to chitchat talkcock singsong before I chased them home cos I have to work on the Sunday at 5pm.

It was a super fun party! Thank you all for attending!

No comments:

; //]]>